Contractor SEO 2020
Creating a website for your contractor website is a great step. Unfortunately, in this digital age, it’s not enough. You need to make a deliberate effort and follow custom contractor SEO 2020 to show up on Google’s first page.
We stress on showing up on the first page because less than 1% of consumers will click on page two. So if you are on page 1, your site’s traffic and the audience will improve, as will the number of leads and calls you get from the site.
RankForeSEO is dedicated to contractor SEO and ensuring you stand out from the sea of contractors in your area.
Contractor SEO for Websites
At RankForeSEO, the goal is to provide contractors with all SEO and digital marketing services to transform their website into an effective and efficient lead-generating tool. We offer different services to contractor clients, including PPC, SEO, and web design. Moreover, we cater to different contractors, including:
- General contractors
- Dry wallers
- HVAC and air conditioning companies
- Renovation contractors
Our Contractor SEO 2020 Process
Our SEO process includes strategy creation, implementation, tracking, evaluation, and repeating the process. Though it sounds simple, we’ve had great success using our formula.
- Building a working strategy
Before anything else, we seek to learn more about your business. Sure, we’ve handled SEO for contractor businesses in the past, but we’d like to think you have a unique value proposition. We’ll couple your unique proposition with SEO to help you stand out from the crowd.
When creating a strategy, we include the following steps:
- Analyzing your existing digital footprint
- Selecting keywords for your site
- Optimizing new or existing sites by developing error-free and value-packed content complete with images, meta descriptions, title tags, and more.
- Structuring the website making it easy for users to navigate
After approving the custom SEO strategy our team creates, SEO specialists will get to work. We’ll create, structure, and modify content on the site. The changes made will be with your approval.
Every SEO campaign we initiate is accompanied by effective tracking mechanisms to gauge the impact the SEO campaign has on the site’s search rankings, lead generation, and marketing. Some metrics we keep an eye on include:
- Conversion rate measurement
- Tracking site traffic
- Call tracking
- Search engine rank tracking
- Evaluating data and repeating the process
The benefit of tracking data is to see what tactics in the SEO campaign are working and their effectiveness. This allows us to make changes to the campaign and maximize efficacy. Therefore, we aim to provide you with a report along with the changes we recommend. Anything that doesn’t work is cut from the strategy. After your approval, we rinse and repeat.
Common issues contractor sites have
We’ve helped quite a number of contractors fix their sites and stand out. From experience, we’ve noticed some common issues, including:
- Non-mobile friendly site
- Pages missing call to action
- Inactive social media channel
- User experience design not implemented on all pages
- No goal tracking with Google Analytics
- Landing pages with content less than 500 words long
- No contact buttons
While these are common issues, you may have them figured out. But still, come short of your SEO goals. In this case, our initial site audit comes in handy to diagnose the problem on your site and work to correct these problems.
Other services we offer include:
Rank Fore offers a complete digital marketing campaign to ensure the success of your site. Aside from SEO, other services we offer include:
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing – We aim to deliver creative and custom landing pages with precise location and keyword targeting. We’ll work with you to attract the right audience with the ads. Some of the platforms we place ads on include LinkedIn, Facebook, Bing, and Google.
- Website design and development – we’ll give your site a fresh look and ensure it’s easy to navigate to offer visitors a great experience.
- Quality content creation – content is king in SEO. The content has to be simple and valuable to readers. Aside from this, the content on your site has to be targeted to improve conversion. We work with the best SEO tools to ensure the length and keywords are great and rely on our years of experience in the contractor industry to write copy that converts.
Why Hire a Contractor SEO Agency?
Many SEO agencies are generalists – they work in all industries. While there’s nothing inherently wrong with this, to succeed in SEO, you need someone who understands SEO strategies and the nuances of your industry.
Remember, the goal of SEO is to attract more traffic, generate quality leads and convert them. As such, the SEO agency you use needs to understand the pain points of your clients, which is easier when they have worked on a similar project.
Rank Fore SEO has worked on contractor SEO in the past successfully. We understand the ins and outs of contractor SEO and strategies that work better for the industry. Working with us means tapping to a depth of knowledge and skill in web design, PPC, analytics, and more. But despite this, we always strive to create a custom SEO strategy fitting your goals and unique value proposition.
Moreover, we have a client-first mentality. So you won’t have to deal with a lot of bureaucracies or the frustrations of not having the best lead your SEO strategy.
Ready for the best contractor SEO?
Search engines have become the main source of finding contractors. As such, SEO should be a key component of your marketing strategy. Let us help you set up a creative and efficient contractor SEO strategy to ensure your site gets top ranking, more clicks, and leads to fill up your calendar.
We have experience working with contractor companies and work with a talented and dedicated team of SEO professionals that have had success on previous projects.
Call us today for a quick consultation and have us set up a custom SEO strategy for your site.
Get in Touch
Let's start a conversation
Do you want to build your website or you have any other project? We’d love to hear from you.